So, the third video I tried to post yesterday that wouldn't work was too big and I don't know how to change that...BUT here are two new videos that will work!
The SB's favorite thing to do right now is walk around and around and around the living room. He never tires of it....and I mean never. He's much better than he was even three days ago. He is now holding onto our fingers as opposed to us holding onto him. He even tried to let go of one hand twice today...though it didn't last long. :-) Here's proof:
And then The SB was playing so intently with his pop up toy that I thought I'd get some video of that as well. :) (Can you tell I'm LOVING my new camera and all the fun tricks it does?!!?)
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to chatter with us!