One cool thing about WalMarts in Colorado is that they carry Broncos stuff. :) I tried not to go too nuts....but couldn't resist this old-school silly hat...and The SB thought it was pretty spiffy as well (please ignore the greasy mess of snacktime on his shirt....)
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Leatherhead?
More from ranch trip....
One cool thing about WalMarts in Colorado is that they carry Broncos stuff. :) I tried not to go too nuts....but couldn't resist this old-school silly hat...and The SB thought it was pretty spiffy as well (please ignore the greasy mess of snacktime on his shirt....)

One cool thing about WalMarts in Colorado is that they carry Broncos stuff. :) I tried not to go too nuts....but couldn't resist this old-school silly hat...and The SB thought it was pretty spiffy as well (please ignore the greasy mess of snacktime on his shirt....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to chatter with us!