Hi hello!
The SB hasn't decided it's bedtime yet tonight, so I thought I'd write a little update. He's in his swing all swaddled with a pacifier and hopefully will be out for the night shortly...
Today was the first day BigDaddy went back to work. It was SO nice having him here for the two and a half weeks!! I think he enjoyed the time home with his family as well. :-)
The SB is still a great little baby! He's falling into a sleep schedule...it's not ideal...especially since I am not much of a night owl, but he generally is asleep by 11:00 or 11:30, sleeps til around 3:00 and is up til around 4:00 and sleeps until 7:00 or 7:30ish then is up until 8:30 and goes back to sleep for about an hour. I would love to nap with him during the day, but he naps during my most awake times or at 5:30 at night when it's just not a good idea to lay down for a nap. :-) Oh well...
I've been trying to add a new picture every day to our picasa site I decided since none of The SB's extended family lives anywhere close enough to see him very often that I'd help them "see The SB grow". :-)
Well, he's decided the swing is old news so I'm going to try the rocker for a while.
Til next time...
T-Rae
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to chatter with us!