Friday, September 26, 2008

16 May 08

We've had a very "busy" week. The SB and I have run errands, gone shopping (at Kohls! Yay!), browsed Babies R Us (they have a very handy mother's room with changing tables and a couch and chair for nursing!), gone for a loooong walk all over our hilly housing development with our cool Jeep Liberty stroller (LOVE it!), had plenty of tummy time, lots of play mat time, some swinging time, lots of napping...in my lap and in his crib, lots of giggles, grins and coos, some crying, done some housework (just me...not The SB obviously :-), and today we plan to hit the neighborhood garage sales. The SB is having a lap-nap now but when he's done I'm putting on some sunscreen and heading out to hike The Meadows' hills again today. :-) Here are a few pictures of our activities this week:



Here are my puppies too...RomRat is mid-sneeze (I tried to get him to sit to get a good picture, but he's a little ADHD and so I just started snapping hoping to get a decent one....didn't so he gets a crazy picture posted.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to chatter with us!